Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Top 10 Songs of July


 Even tho July hasn't come to an official close just yet, I've gone ahead and decided to list my top 10 songs of the month. Now these aren't necessarily songs that have been released this past month... they just happen to be the top 10 songs I've been bumpin the most these past few weeks. (I'm such a sucker for good, smooth, sexy female vocals on techno songs!)



3LAU - Yacht Week In America (Mashup)
*3LAU has been absolutely killing it in the mashup game lately. Combines some of the biggest name tracks out there today into one massive jam. Features: “Where Dem Girls At” - David Guetta & Flo Rida, “Top Of The World” - Joe Garston, “Wet” - Snoop Dogg, “TGIF” - Katy Perry, “Miami To Atlanta” - Pryda, “Leave The Wolrd Behind” - Swedish House Mafia, “Do It In The AM (Lucky Date Remix) - Frankmusik, “Under The Sheets” - Ellie Goulding, “Move For Me” - Kaskade.



Bingo Players - Cry Just A Little (Radio Mix)*Has kind of a more pop/disco feel, regardless I dare you to try to not start dancing or bopping around when this is put on. Bingo Players have been killing it, look for their set from Tomorrowland 2011 featured on our site.


The Saturdays - Notorious (Chuckie Dirty Dutch Club Mix)
*This is classic Chuckie and what we've come to expect from the Dutch DJ whenever he gets his hands on a remix. Not as hard and "Dutch" sounding as some of his other works, but regardless still a hit! Very excited to see him play at ID Festival in a few weeks!

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Thomas Gold Remix)
*Perfect example of my love for female vocals. I mean how can you not just fall in love right at the 2:45 mark when she starts signing "But I set FIIIIIIIRE!!" lol I'ma a nerd so what, judge me! Adele rips it up, period.

Basic Physics - Illmerican Dancer
*Another great mashup! This one features "Illmerica" - Wolfgang Gartner and "Street Dancer" - Avicii. 


Dirty South & Thomas Gold feat Kate Elsworth - Alive (Original Mix)

*Here goes my female vocals craze again. This song is about to blow up! I just heard it the other day for the first time and it immediately caught my attention. Dirty South is one of the most underrated DJ's out there in my opinion.

Avicii feat Yolanda Selini – Don’t Give Up On Us (Enough Is Enough)

*The official name for this song changes just about every day. Regardless this is an absolute classic that was first dropped on us at EDC Vegas. The sound of this is just so smooth.

DJ Fresh - Louder (Flux Pavilion and Doctor P remix)

*For the longest time I couldn't decide whether I liked the original, this one or Hardwell's version better. But when it all came down to it, I just can't get enough of the heavy funky drops in this one. Catchy ass song as well. Dare it say it.... some sick ass female vocals also =)

Hardwell - The World (Original Mix) *Hardwell and Alesso in my opinion are the next two massive superstars to emerge from the world of EDM. This song is absolutely huge! The buildup is a little long for me but from 2:15 on you really can't get much better, especially when the extra beat picks up at 2:45. Can't wait to see this live at E Zoo!

Rebecca & Fiona - Bullets (Nause & Adrian Lux Club Remix) *Some more sexy ass females making their way in the world of EDM.... hey I'm certainly not complaining. Adrian Lux and Nause put their spin on this one to give it a extra little kick and little longer build up, turns out for a pretty good tune.

Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Nervo - The Way We See The World
*Massive collaboration on this one as Afrojack decided to team up with two sets of siblings in the twin sisters that make up Nervo as well as the brothers of Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike to produce a massive hit. Chosen to be the official anthem of Tomorrowland 2011, the 5 DJ's sure didn't dissapoint!