Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bangers: Chuckie, Deadmau5, Tiesto, Laidback Luke, Matt Nash & Dave Silcox



In today's Bangers section we bring you some brand new Chuckie with his remix to 'I'm Alright', we also feature an older Deadmau5 remix but a class all the same in 'You and I'. Tiesto shows his hand as he remixes Robbie Rivera's 'We Live For the Music'. Laidback Luke produces what might be a front runner for anthem of the summer with his 'Mortal Comeback' and finally a remix I found over the weekend by two guys Matt Nash & Dave Silcox in 'In the Air' which is a true banger.


Jean Roach feat Flo Rida, Kat DeLuna - I'm Alright (Chuckie Remix)


Medina - You and I (Deadmau5 Remix)


Robbie Rivera - We Live For the Music (Tiesto Remix)


Laidback Luke - Mortal Comeback


True Tiger - In the Air (Matt Nash & Dave Silcox Remix)