Monday, June 6, 2011

Kaskade: The Collection

In an industry dominated by mainly European success, one American has managed to make quite the name for himself. Kaskade has found a way to break through the international barrier and find mainstream success with his unique sound that blends house with trance.
Tearing up the charts last year with his album "Dynasty", Kaskade has shown a special talent in the ability to not only produce original bangers, but also great remixes and mash-ups. I'm not going to include one of my favorites by him "Angel on My Shoulder Reaver 76" because it was just posted yesterday in the Bangers section.

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (Kaskade Club Mix)


Kaskade - Angel On My Shoulder (EDX Remix)


Kaskade vs Alex Gaudino - I'll Never Dream I'm In Love (Kaskade Mashup)


Kaskade - Dynasty


Kaskade vs Swedish House Mafia - Fire In Your New Shoes vs One (Kaskade Mashup)


Kaskade & Adam K - Raining (dance.love edit)


Kaskade vs Afrojack & David Guetta - Louder Than Empty Streets (Kaskade Mashup)


Haley vs Deadmau5 - Falling In Love With Brazil (Kaskade Mashup)


Kaskade - Don't Stop Dancing